Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let's all laugh at me together

Don't you love how I was so resolved to be a better blogger? And yet, 22 days have past and I haven't posted a darn thing. I suppose this is a good insight into my personality. I am one of those people who every single weekend commits that MONDAY will be the day when I start the fitness rampage, when I will do something bigger and better with my life. And yet, Monday comes and goes and not much changes. So funny. If anyone has some good affirmations I can use to keep me focused on the "goals" I set, please share. Maybe I need to put post-its up around my house or something.

Anyway, things are well with me, not much has changed. I'll have to go into further detail on the work situation later (I know some co-workers read this thing, so remember--- what is said on the blog STAYS on the blog!!) but things are pretty much the same, aside from our building has one less mouse (because it decided to eat its weight in poison and then die in my cubbie).

Keep your ear to the ground... more will be coming from me soon. I'm turning over a new leaf ya'll... one where I actually keep the promises I make to myself!

2 comments:

Kimbo said...

This is what I'm talking about. Love the new layout. I think it's the same as Ally's or close to it. I look forward to hear more from the life of Kels and what she's up to.

Brynnly and Alan said...

VISUALIZE!!! Works so well! Go to sleep everynight and visualize what you want to look like. My only problem with this is I fall asleep before I can do that. Haha! Read my blog. I have a great work out on there for ya. I'm going to start posting more nutrition/ fitness stuff. That'll motivate ya! ;) Can't wait for tomorrow! YAY!!!!

 
K-Rey - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords