Thursday, June 19, 2008

Let's Motor!

Alrighty, I know I kind of make fun of those people that are obsessed with their cars. However, this isn't about my car... it's about my baby!

Everyone.... meet the Mini. Mini, meet everyone. :)

Photobucket

It really was love at first sight. I can't tell you all how worried I was that I wasn't going to feel like it was mine, but when I saw the baby for the first time, my heart did a little flip flop, and I knew... we were meant to be together. :)

Photobucket

Now.... I'm just a little concerned that I'm more excited for the adoption of my baby than I was about any dates I've been on in the last year. I'll work on it ya'll, I promise. ;)

Oh, and the baby needs a name. Taking suggestions............... now.

2 comments:

Kimbo said...

saw a little mini convert out today. Made me think of you. This car was made for you. Love the pics I will have to show my fam. ps I'm going to check out the singles ward while I'm down here and see if we have any bachelors for ya (my parents are serving in the YSA ward here). Loves, K

Allison said...

omgosh! YOu have a cute car! Is this for real yours? You bought it brand new and everything! How awesome. Love it. Names are tough....I'm thinking...

 
K-Rey - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords