Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How come everytime you come around, my London Bridge fall down?

Ok ok ok.... update! I am GOING TO LONDON/FRANCE for New Years. What? I'm crazy? I know. ;) I will fly out to London, and Mr. Woodford will pick me up and woo me for 7 fantastic days. I imagine that things will go well, but who knows. We're going to spend a few days in London and then will take the tunnel under the channel to Paris for the weekend. Then, back to London for the last few days. I am still stunned each and every day by how wonderful he appears. It's scary how perfect things are on paper. But, if I was married everytime things looked good on paper..... don't know how to finish that one? Ignore me.

So, in the meantime, I'm waiting at 11:41pm for work to call me in for a press check. I was meant to have it at 10pm and then another at 6am, but I haven't heard yet that they're ready for me. Which means that it'll be late tonight, and then probably super early tomorrow. Here's hoping it gets me a get-out-of-work early card! Haha.


AND: some friends have a suite at the Venetian in Vegas and they really want me to come, but I'm really a fan of sleeping on the weekends... and being in Vegas isn't condusive to sleep!! And, speding 12 hours in the car doesn't sound that ideal either. But, who knows... maybe I'll go, I could use a little getaway!

And, I just

2 comments:

Allison said...

oh my gosh. I am so jealous of your upcoming trip and especially that you get to go to FRANCE. Eat a crepe with nutella in honor of me. Did you get a good price for your flight? I hope everything works out perfectly for you. You deserve it all!!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Hope you went to Vegas. That hotel is amazing! Sleep or Vegas. Huh? Hard one. ;)

 
K-Rey - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords