Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh me, oh my!

Let's rip this band-aid off quickly.... I'm not going to London/Paris any longer. Dear Mr. Woodford has decided that he just isn't up for a long distance relationship, so why even do the trip. So... back to the drawing board. Another one bites the dust! I'm sad that it failed so quickly, but I can't lament something that I can't control. So.... onward and upward I suppose. :)

Anywhooooo....... It's the day before a holiday, so I'm going to take off from work a little early! Later!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

I think that retail therapy might be in order here! That's too bad! Love ya

Kimbo said...

I've been needing to call you to get the scoop. I'm interested to hear more details...I hope you have a great turkey day and you know that I am so grateful for you and for the amazing person you are in my life! I love you Kelsaroo :)

Allison said...

Aww. Kelsey, I'm sorry to hear that. I agree with Kim. YOU are an amazing girl and a wonderful friend. Keep that up and Mr. Right will come into your life at the right moment.

 
K-Rey - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords