Thursday, May 6, 2010

A year in the life...

So, it's been almost a year since my last post. Which, pretty much ensures that no one is looking at my blog anymore. Which, is fine... I should start over anyway! New layout should help w/that!!

Maybe I should find some new subject matter too... I have a friend who's lost a ton of weight, and she blogs about it. I don't think I'd mind that... I need to have something to keep me accountable. I've been pretty crap about dieting lately, but that is mostly because I'm so stressed. So, I'm stressed, which makes me fat, eating crap, which makes me fat, and not getting enough sleep, which, yes.... that's right.... makes me fat. :(

Argh.... Sounds like I need a plan, eh? Ok then, little bloggosphere... you got it. I'll put together a plan. And, I'll blog about it.

I'll talk about my sad little work-a-holic life too, with the hopes that I can break out of my crazed work self enough to find some boys to have crushes on and date!

I think I might try a dating experiment too... my dad's idea. He wants me to assign friends and family a couple weeks a year, and they are responsible for setting me up on dates on their assigned weeks. Yay.

I was going to try to get skinnier before doing that, but it's almost June. I need to get on it1

So... to all those out there in the www.... I will be back. With ideas. And plans... and hopefully some great stories.

Tah-tah!

5 comments:

A Little R and R said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Carl and Amber said...

Well, it's about time! Hmm...family dates...not so sure that would work in my family. I just really wouldn't be able to trust my brothers--they play way too many jokes and I would be the one stuck! Don't stress dieting!! The stress park kills it. Find things that you really like that are also healthy, and stock up :). Hit up Farmer's markets so that you get tons of fresh stuff for really cheap. I always kept stuff in my drawers at work so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat out. I even got all my co-workers at work to start eating in (under the guise that it would save a ton of money). Suddenly, the work fridge was stocked to capacity with lunch meat, bread, and frozen lunches. Our lunch breaks were actually breaks bc we didn't spend the entire time getting our food and then having to hurry to eat it. It wasn't stressful, since we all brought in our food once a week. And, it really did save a TON on dough :). Good luck!

Leslie said...

You're so funny! Your bog is on my google reader which pretty much GUARANTEES that when you do a new post, I'm going to see it! :) Along the lines of dieting and what not -- Ryan thinks he's "getting soft" in the middle and after Graham is born I certainly will be so we're both going to start eating better. Should be interesting since I have no self discipline. :) But either way, I have to do SOMETHING since Charles is getting married in October. :) I love ya, Kels! Hang in there!

Joni said...

Kels! I am glad you are back to blogging! And I am totally with you on the dieting stress. It's so hard to know what to do! Let me know when you come up with your plan... maybe I'll join you! ;) Miss you, lady.

Becca said...

Kelsey! i found your blog off Joanie's. Let me tell you, hire a personal trainer. I hired one, and I haven't looked back. I HATE working out. But I have seen a major change in my life since going, and I work 50-60 hrs a week, with about 1.5-2hrs of driving a day. You can do it!

 
K-Rey - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords