Monday, February 11, 2008

Rabbit's Foot

It's official.... I might as well be a rabbit's foot. It turns out that almost every roommate I've ever had, and almost every boy I've been "in a relationship with" gets married or in a serious relationship within 6 months of living with/dating me. This reminds me of the movie "Good Luck Chuck". While I haven't seen it, I understand the concept is pretty much the same, except he sleeps with women and they get married.

I wonder what it is that creates this phenomenon. Am I just a good luck charm? Or, is it something more? And, honestly... why can't I find someone like me to live with? haha. Seriously.

No comments:

 
K-Rey - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords