Sunday, February 3, 2008

Welcome...

Ok, I assume that most of the people that are going to be reading this will be my family. Maybe some random passer-byers too. In either case, I'm not sure if I need to introduce myself.... but it feels appropriate! I'm a 25 year old very single girl living in Salt Lake City, Ut. Yes, I fit the stereotype of SLC and am Single. Yes, I am still single. Why? Because I haven't found anyone worth marrying that has asked! So, now that we have that out of the way, we can get on to the important stuff. (At least what I deem to be important...) This blog will be a nice way for my family to see into my life as well as a place where I can vent and send my thoughts out into the "universe". Sometimes its nice just to get things off my chest, so be prepared for that! Ha ha! I'm a pretty happy person, but to be honest, I am super bored with my life right now. It's time to look for something to bring a little excitement my way!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelsey,
It's fun to read your blog, but it is also sad to read that you are bored with life right now. Maybe something fantastic is just around the corner for you. Hang in there! We love you! You are a wonderful, beautiful, fantastic young lady! Please stay that way! (Is it time to go skiing again?) Love ya! Dad

 
K-Rey - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords