Wednesday, July 9, 2008

10 Things You May Not Know...

Ok, Adrea tagged me in this "10 things people may not know about me" request.

So, here goes!

10. I have the strongest fingernails EVER. They grow crazy long.
9. My "wingspan" (hold your hands out to the side and measure from longest finger tip to finger tip) is three inches longer than my height (it should be the same). This is because I have really long fingers and hands, and perhaps gorilla-like arms?
8. I could probably fit a few extra teeth in my mouth and be a-ok... I have a big mouth and small teeth (but, you probably already knew about the big mouth part. hehe)
7. I got in trouble in the 4th grade for saying "cherio good chap" to a classmate from England, and he beat me up.
6. I am THE MOST FAVORITE aunt ever. Seriously, those kids love me. ;)
5. I don't need a mug to tell me I'm the queen of everything. haha. jk 80, I won't take your title!
4. I've never broken a bone
3. I have a serious addiction to chips and salsa, shopping, and relaxing
2. For being a social butterfly, I can be VERY anti-social. Guess thats just the Gemini in me!
AND FINALLY......
1. I have a goal of owning a horse one day, traveling around the entire world and visiting all sorts of cool places and studying the people there, getting my masters degree in Social Anthropology, teaching at a university, owning my own consulting company, and writing a book.

TA DAH!

Ok, Kimbo and Allyoop.... your turn!!

3 comments:

Kimbo said...

Woah!!! Feel like you've been holding out valuable information on me here. I didn't know quite a bit of that stuff. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to think about my own 10 things before I post. Thanks for the recipe on Body by Kim. I love it. and ps yes lets go get Vietnamese together. I'd love it!!!!! Coming back sooner than planned. Be back early next week. I'll call k.

Allison said...

Oh Frap...big shoes to fill. I accept the challenge. I'll have to think for a bit. You pulled out the big guns on this one. Cool stuff Kelsey. You are a very interesting person...i think you'll be the best grandma ever cuz you'll have so many cool stories to tell!

Carl and Amber said...

It's no wonder you love salsa! You make the best homemade salsa that I've ever had! Hmm...a horse. I wouldn't have guessed! I think that Kelly owns a few now!

 
K-Rey - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords